Rise and Shine
To lead and cultivate a vibrant dance culture
To promote, preserve and sustain the traditions of dance movements andits cultural values by offering invaluable opportunities in training, education and performance
We seek to elevate a dancer's self-esteem, performance and accomplishments with our high quality goods and services. Traditional Chinese dance costume, Chinese Cheongsam or Chinese style blouse and short for children and the similar are available.
1. Contact us via our Enquiries Form with your handphone number and the type of
costumes that you are looking for.
2. We will contact you by the following day to assist you.
1. The rental period is three days. Day 1 is collection from 10am. Day 2 our costume is in your care. Day 3 is
to return to us by 10pm.
2. If there is a need of additional day of rental, there will be a surcharge of $20.00 to $40.00 per day depending on the type of costume.
1. The rental fees range from $40 to $200 depending on the type of costumes.
2. All rental requires a security deposit of 100% of the rental fee. This deposit is refundable upon return of the costumes in its original condition as when it is taken away.
3. Rental fee and security deposit must be paid in full upon confirmation of booking.
4. The security deposit will be partially or fully forfeited should there be any needs for the cost of minor damage that is repairable, special laundry for stubbon stains, tailoring cost of any missing item, for example, the button or spoiled zip.
5. The fully paid rental fee and security deposit do not apply toward replacement cost.
1. In the case of severe damage including irremovable stains, customers are liable to pay the replacement cost.
This replacement cost, depending on the type of costume, is made known at the time of booking.
2. In the case of lost costumes, customers are liable to pay the replacement cost. This replacement cost, depending on the type of costume, is made known at the time of booking.
All payment can be made by cash and cheque only. For government schools, payment can be made via Vendors@Gov portal.
Laundry is taken care of by us. No laundry cost is required except in cases where the stains require special washing. The security deposit will be utilised to offset the cost. Should the stains is irremovable, the replacement cost is applicable.
No alterations or modifications is allowed.
1. Booking is to be made in person to avoid any miscommunications or unsuitable costumes.
2. Booking and rental are confirmed after payment is made.
1. Self collection and return are welcome and are done by appointment only.
2. We offer FREE delivery during working hours (10am - 5pm) nationwide and Sentosa, except for high-security areas such as the military bases and other similarly restricted areas. We are unable to provide specific time for the free delivery service.
3. Delivery charges only apply when you have request for a specific hour, express delivery or a last minutes changes. The courier service is in the range of $30 to $50 depending on the time and location.
1. The inspcetion and cleaning process will take 1 to 7 days depending on the quantity of costume rented.
2. The security deposit will be refunded in 7 to 14 days after the costume is cleaned and confirmed return in its original good condition.
3. The refund is made by cheque payable to the renter's name.
1. All schools, both private and government, are entitled to a 20% discount off the rental fee.
2. Ballet Eastern Dance Club members enjoy 30% discount off the rental fee.
3. Rental is only available in Singapore.
Please browse through our website catalogue to select the costume of your choice. If you cannot find one of your choice, you may contact us to tailor it. Our costumes and hand props are for rent and resale. Both children and adult sizes are available. Contact us for more information.